UHD-QC Ultra HD HDR QC player up to 60 fps with full-HD HFR capability
A large variety of the most common 4K and UHD pivot file formats are accepted.
SDR, HDR10-PQ and HLG, WCG playback is supported over baseband outputs (quad 3G-SDI or 12G-SDI) or over HDMI. Frame-by-frame, fast-forward / backward, seek and cue points control allow accurate and efficient usability.
Secured by HDD drives in RAID configuration, redundant power supplies and carrier-grade quality hardware, UHD-QC hardware delivers the expected reliability in any conditions to ensure high-throughput media asset Quality Control operation.
BBright’s advanced software-based media processing enables the daily delivery of pristine video and audio quality for the most demanding Ultra HD workflows, including HEVC with HDR, HFR, and multiple DolbyTM audio formats.
- Video Codec support:
– High bit rate HEVC / H.265 Intra and Long-GOP
– XAVC Intra (class 300) and Long-GOP
– High bit rate MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 Intra and Long-GOP
– ProRes up to 4:2:2 / HQ
- Audio Codec:
– PCM / AAC-LC, HE-AAC (v1 or v2) / MPEG-1 Layer II
– DolbyTM Digital / Digital+ / Atmos
– File containers: .mxf, .mp4, .ts, .mov
– Content info parsing on Video, Audio and Metadata
- Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) or full-HD (1920x1080p) output
- Frame rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60fps for all Codec and video resolutions
[ 1080p HFR 100 / 119.88 / 120 on roadmap ]
- Native HDR10 (PQ – SMPTE 2084) and HLG support
- QFHD or 2-SI, Level A and Level B, (SMPTE 425-5) outputs
– or 12G-SDI output
– or HDMI 2.0b output
- Time Codes over SDI and also displayed in GUI
- CEA 608/708 CC pass-thru, displayed in GUI, burnt into video
- 12G-SDI / 3G-SDI embedded, up to 64 PCM channels
(24-bit / 48KHz), for decoded audio tracks
- Dolby(TM) Digital / Digital+ (including Atmos JOC) audio bit stream pass-through
- Intuitive Web-based G.U.I.
– Monitoring: video thumbnail and audio bar graphs, with audio loudness (LKFS) threshold for audio normalization
– Pause, frame-by-frame playback, fast forward and backward, seek capability
– Precisely adjustable Cue In and Cue Out playback points
– Looping file or playlist mode
– Alarms and logs
– Firmware and license updates
- Appliance is sold without any video output card. User can select the appropriate card(s) for its usage.
- Quad 3G-SDI output board [option]
- HDMI 2.0b / 12G-SDI output board [option]
- 10 Gbps network interface on SFP [option]