UHD-TS HEVC and AVC TS File Playout for Broadcast / IPTV / OTT
UHD-TS supports HEVC and AVC transport stream files, either in HD, full-HD or Ultra HD including HDR files. Video and audio PID’s can be selected and remapped for SPTS over UDP or RTP multicast streaming.
Secured by multiple HDD drives in RAID configuration, redundant power supplies and carrier-grade built quality, the UHD-TS can be used in any field or head-end situations either for UHD migration validation, or long test run, and even 24/7 broadcast playout with an optional scheduler.
BBright’s advanced technology and field proven know-how enable the UHD-TS playout server to deliver uncompromised streaming reliability for the most demanding 4K / Ultra HD workflow and linear channel.
- All video resolutions: SD, HD, full-HD, Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) and 4K
- Frame rates : 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60fps
- Max. TS rate: 180 Mbps / CBR streaming
- Bit rate adaptation (null-packet stuffing)
- PCR, Continuity Counter correction, PTS/DTS processing
- GOP cleaning for HEVC and AVC based TS
- PID re-mapping: 1x Video – 10x Audio – 5x Subtitles
- Un-processed TS (raw) playback mode also available
- Manual playlist looping mode
- Playout event scheduler with integrated automation (GUI or external traffic playlist control) [option]
File Ingest and Support
- 1TB (RAID 1) or 3TB (RAID 5) [option] content storage on HDD’s
- SPTS and MPTS ingest through GbE port (FTP / NAS) or USB drive
- Video Codec:
– HEVC / H.265, HDR10/PQ and HLG compatibility
– MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
– MPEG-2 (on request)
- Container: .ts
- Audio Codec support:
– AAC, HE-AAC (v1 & v2), AAC-LC / MPEG-1 Layer II / PCM
– Dolby AC-3, E-AC-3, AC-4 (pass-through)
- One SPTS Multicast over IP in UDP or RTP / MPTS in raw mode
- TS duplication on a secondary Multicast address
- VLAN support
- Please contact directly BBright support to obtain the product user manual
- Additional storage: four 1TB HDD drives; [n+1] RAID 5 configuration, for extended playout capability and multiple SPTS output
- Playout event scheduler: manually via web-based GUI (or external playlist import).
- Multiple SPTS output (on request)