UHD-Play Uncompressed Baseband Player for Broadcast and Tests
UHD-Play supports multiple video files formats and converts all ingested files to uncompressed baseband domain. RAW data are played back at high bit rates through a professional video interface featuring four 3G-SDI outputs. Audio layout goes up to 64 channels.
Secured by multiple HDD and SSD drives in RAID configuration, redundant power supplies and carrier-grade built quality, the UHD-Play can be used in any conditions either for UHD migration validation, or long test run, and even continuous looped broadcast.
BBright’s advanced technology and know-how enable the UHD-Play video server to deliver unmatched video and audio performance for the most demanding 4K / Ultra HD live workflows including HDR.
- Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) playback, with 4K cropping to UHD
- Single full-HD (1920 x 1080p) playback on one quadrant
- Frame rates : 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60fps
- 4:2:2 chroma sampling, 10-bit color depth
- Four 3G-SDI baseband outputs: QFHD Level A and Level B, and 2-Sample Interleaved pixel (SMPTE 425-5)
- Time code and CEA 608 into 708 Closed Caption support
- Multiple playlists pre-loaded on SSD
- Automatic playback after boot and playback loop
- Built-in upscaler from HD or full-HD file to Ultra HD playback
- Native HDR support / SDR to HDR up-conversion option
- 3G-SDI embedded audio, up to 64 channels 24-bit/48KHz, with individual level monitoring
- File ingest through GbE port (FTP), NAS or USB drive
- Compressed video Codec support:
– ProRes / XAVC / SMPTE VC3 / AVC – H.264 / HEVC – H.265
- Uncompressed video support:
– YUV files and DPX, .EXR or TIFF file sequences
- Audio Codec support: AAC, HE-AAC (v1 & v2), AAC-LC / MPEG-1 Layer II / PCM / DOLBY[TM] AC-3, E-AC-3, AC-4 and DOLBY E audio stream pass-through
- File containers: .mxf, .mov, .mp4, .ts, .avi, .y4m, .mkv, v210, h.264, h.265, .m2v
- Please contact directly BBright support to obtain the product user manual
- Option for SDR to HDR (HDR10 – PQ) dynamic range up-conversion