UHD-Play Uncompressed Baseband Video Player for Labs and PoC
Uncompressed UHD playback over a quad 3G-SDI interfaceMultiple file formats ingest (uncompressed, or from post-production) Quad 3G-SDI outputs (QFHD Level A & Level B / 2-SI pixel modes) / 10-bit 4:2:2 up to 60fps DOLBY pass-thru: Dolby E, AC-3, EAC-3, AC-4 SDR to HDR up-conversion / 1080p HFR support
UHD-Play supports the largest variety of video files formats and converts all ingested files to uncompressed baseband domain. High bit rate RAW data are played back through a professional video interface featuring four 3G-SDI outputs. Audio layout goes up to 64 channels.
Secured by multiple HDD and SSD drives in RAID configuration, redundant power supplies and carrier-grade built quality, the UHD-Play can be used in any conditions either for UHD migration validation, or long run tests and continuously looping field trial / channel.
BBright’s advanced technology and know-how enable the UHD-Play video server to deliver unmatched video and audio performance for the most demanding 4K / Ultra HD workflows including HDR and HFR.
UHD-Play unit includes 1 year of: * server hardware warranty, * remote technical support by the BBright team,
* firmware updates.
- Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) playback, with 4K cropping to UHD
- Four 3G-SDI baseband outputs: QFHD Level A and Level B,
and 2-Sample Interleaved pixel (SMPTE 425-5)
- 1080p, 1080i, 1080psf, 720p playback on SDI link #1
- Frame rates : 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- 1080p High Frame Rate (100, 119.88, 120 fps) output on dual 3G-SDI links
- 4:2:2 chroma sampling, 10-bit color depth
- Time code and CEA 608 into 708 Closed Caption support
- Multiple playlists pre-loaded on SSD
- Automatic playback after boot and playback loop
- Built-in upscaler from 720p or 1080p file to UHD playback
- Native HDR support / SDR to HDR (HDR10/PQ and HLG) up-conversion [option]
- 3G-SDI embedded audio, up to 64 channels 24-bit/48KHz, with individual level monitoring
- Dolby[TM] AC-3, E-AC-3, AC-4 and DOLBY E audio stream pass-through
- File ingest through GbE port (FTP, NAS )or USB drive
- Compressed video Codec support:
– XAVC / MPEG-4 AVC – H.264 / HEVC – H.265 / ProRes (up to 4:4:4)
– and other post-production/NLE Codec
- Uncompressed video support:
– YUV/RAW files and DPX, .EXR or TIFF file sequences
- Audio Codec support: AAC, HE-AAC (v1 & v2), AAC-LC / MPEG-1 Layer II / PCM
- File containers: .mxf, .mov, .ts, .avi, .y4m, .v210, .yuv, .mkv, .m2v, .h.265, .h.264, .mp4
- Please contact directly BBright support to obtain the product user manual
- Option for SDR to HDR (HDR10/PQ or HLG) dynamic range up-conversion
- Option for extended SSD storage (6 TB) and playback duration
- Licence-limited HD only version (1080p, 1080i, 1080psf, 720p output modes)