Multichannel Transport Stream Ingest
Markets and Use CasesHigh end contribution recording Live events recording for VOD Time delay Compliance recording Broadcast Centers VOD & CatchUp TV service providers UHD & 8K special events recording
HighlightsUp to 50 simultaneous channels ingest with recording scheduler Multi-Codec support: HEVC, J2K, H264, MPEG2 Maximize video quality (no transcoding) SD / HD / UHD / 8K Internal RAID 5 Storage
UHD-TSI / Multi-TSI is a user friendly Ultra HD compressed video ingest station / recorder with monitoring capabilities for professional broadcast applications such as for satellite, terrestrial, cable networks operators, Telco / IPTV services and live TV channels.
UHD-TSI supports HEVC, H264, MPEG2 and J2K transport stream IP inputs, either in SD, HD, full-HD or Ultra HD and even 8K, provisionally. Video, audio and Metadata PID’s can be filtered from a MPTS for a SPTS recording.
Secured by multiple HDD drives in RAID configuration, redundant power supplies and carrier-grade built quality, the UHD-TSI can be used 24-7, with a scheduler, in any field or head-end situations either for high bit rate TS contribution recording, or as a companion to UHD-TS / Multi-TS compressed playout servers.
BBright’s advanced technology and field proven know-how enable the UHD-TSI ingest server to deliver uncompromised recording reliability for the most demanding 4K / Ultra HD live and linear workflows.
Check out our blog article about ingest to discover the advantages of BBright TS based ingest.
BBright ingest solution can either be controlled through web UI, or be fully integrated in an existing environment using its open Rest API.
- Multi-Codec support: HEVC / H264 / MPEG2 / JPEG2000
- SD, HD, UHD & 8K
- Up to 130 Mbps per ingest channel
- Video thumbnails and audio bar graphs monitoring
- 24 – 7 recording event scheduler
- HDR10 / HLG / Dolby Vision / SL-HDR1&2
- AAC, HE-AAC (v1 & v2), AAC-LC / MPEG-1 Layer II / PCM
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Atmos, DolbyAC-4
- PID filtering (for video, audio, SCTE-35)
- SPTS & MPTS support
- Black video and silent audio TS insertion in case of input loss
- Intuitive Web UI
- Rest API
- Multicast or Unicast TS over IP on dual Gb Ethernet ports
- Redundant Transport Stream Input
- SPTS or MPTS (PID Filtering)
- ETR 101-290 level 1 input error monitoring
- FEC/SMPTE 2022-1
- Automatic transfer of recorded files to NAS (CIFS or NFS)
- Ingest Files recorded on local storage (RAID5)
- Older recordings purge when HDD space becomes required
Chassis & Connectivity
- Two IP-bonded GbE ports for GUI control & Rest API
- Two independent GbE ports for TSoIP streaming
- Two IP-bonded GbE ports for Data out / NAS
- Redundant power supplies
|Appliances||TSI_UHDTSI||High bit rate HEVC Transport Stream File Ingest Station including recording event scheduler – 3TB storage- Native HDR / HD HFR. 1RU. No extra license required.||X|
|TSI_MULTITSI_SILVER||Native all HDR format, HD HFR, up to 20 simulatenous Channel Ingest . 8TB. 1RU.||X|
|TSI_MULTITSI_GOLD||Native all HDR format, HD HFR, up to 50 simultaneous Channel Ingest – 12TB. 2RU.||X|
|Software Options||TSI_MULTITSI_SD||User-license for a single SD channel Ingest||X||X|
|TSI_MULTITSI_HD||User-license for a single HD channel Ingest||X||X|
|TSI_MULTITSI_UHD||User-license for a single UHD channel Ingest||X||X|
|TSI_MULTITSI_8K||User-license for a single 8K channel Ingest||X||X|
|TSI_MULTITSI_SCH20||For multiple channels: Daily, weekly, monthly schedulers on GUI for Multi-TS playout server. External text-based traffic record lists import. up to 20 Ingest channels||X||X|
|TSI_MULTITSI_SCH50||For multiple channels: Daily, weekly, monthly schedulers on GUI for Multi-TS playout server. External text-based traffic record lists import. up to 50 Ingest channels||X||X|